Friday, June 7, 2013

Baby Mine

I haven't watched "Dumbo" since I was a small child, but I remember hating it. I thought it was cruel and terribly sad. I'm sure it ended happily but I honestly don't remember it. For some reason after all these years, I have remembered this scene and how sweet (and sad for Dumbo and his Mother) it is. I recently heard Allison Kraus' version of this song and fell in love with it and I've been singing it to Cody ever since. Anyway, here is the link to the Dumbo clip and it makes me cry every time. Dumbo's little expression reminds me of Cody for some reason and it really pulls on my heartstrings.

Baby Mine


"...you're so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine."






2 comments:

  1. Made me cry.... I got a "Disney Country" album years ago and Allison Krauss singing that song is on there. It's pretty much perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... Pretty much perfect! Makes me feel like it's perfectly fine to just rock my little angel and let the house fall apart. :)

      Delete